Cloud Solution Architect & Digital Transformation Specialist
MSc in Software and Systems Security with AWS Solution Architect (Associate), CISSP and PRINCE2 certified. Over 25 years experience of Project Management and around 20 years as a Solutions Architect with extensive experience of Cloud Migration Projects:
Cloud Migration Technical Project Manager and Solution Architect for Near CNI Migration and Mobility Applications
- Le the migration for near-CNI applications (.Net and Java based) used by the control teams and Mobility applications (iOS based) used by the 3000 strong field force. These 30 applications with close to 180 interfaces and 460 components have been migrated from on-premise to AWS Cloud platform and IBM private cloud
Solution Architect –Digital Transformation for Global O&G Upstream:
- Major Modernise and Transformation initiative at the Company who were pushing agile ways of working. The immediate focus of the project was to provide a secure global capability to allow information exchange between Company and the contractors working on its Major Capital Projects.
- The overall solution used Cloud based technologies (Azure, Amazon AWS, Salesforce.com) including RPA for automation, data acquisition from IoT devices, and AI/ML to generate intelligence based on data ontology.
Interim Cyber Security Manager / Head of Cyber Security – For Major Construction Programme:
- Responsible for the cyber security strategy and the overall security architecture. This required him was to deliver a set of cyber security initiatives to improve the company’s cyber security maturity.
- Architect for the complete Target Application Architecture for this programme, the primary focus being to deliver a portfolio of business applications using a mix of public and private Cloud applications. (SaaS - NetSuite, iTrent, ASite, Dynamics 365; IaaS, PaaS – Azure, Office365 and AWS, Dell Boomi).
To find out more about the value this person could bring your business then;
Click to Schedule a Callback