Why Behavioural Profiling?
Because making the wrong hire is a very costly mistake and Behavioural Profiling can make the difference.
- There are management costs; the hiring manager’s time, the interview team’s time, HR time etc.
- Consider your training and induction costs.
- Plus recruitment fees and advertising costs.
- Time wasted on the wrong person rather than the right person in your business. This will cause damage to relationships, lost opportunities and lost revenues.
Hiring the wrong person or even hiring the right person and they leave is wasted money. Then you have to go back to the drawing board and start all over again. All that wasted time and effort and it wasn’t cheap.
About Behavioural Profiling
Behavioural Profiling is a psychometric system that measure the behavioural characteristics of an individual. Use the psychometric system stand alone to assess the character of the person for the role type or situation best suited to them. Or, match that person against the required characteristic profile of a job and the team.
A Psychometric System that is easy to use online and will allow you to:
- Benchmark a role
- Recruit to the requirements of that role
- Develop your people based on their strengths
- Retain your stars
Save your time and money by using our psychometric system in your recruitment process. It has a proven ability to reduce your employee turnover. The system will provide you with a full candidate behavioural profile as well as suggestions for development and training. Additionally you will also be provided a number of suggested interview questions.
Antal-JFA; incorporates Behavioural Profiling through Psychometric Testing as a standard feature with Retained Search.
We give a full 12 month free replacement guarantee if you if you use Behavioural Profiling in a Retained Search.
To find out more then Click the blue button now.